Error When Loading Theme

• Richard
    Richard

51 points

Hey Guys,

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data01/71/2464671/html/wp-includes/template.php on line 676

I have other themes loaded fine… not sure because this is full Zip file or not…

Comparison Theme Responsive 8.9.6

Thoughts thanks…
    R

Richard
    Richard

51 points

I think the error part has slipped by since I can open the site with some resemblance to the version demo…

However, the Teslia Child Theme continues to fail on upload… all other child themes upload just fine…

Little strange need some assistance…

Thanks,

R

Richard
    Richard

51 points

When I try to install the Teslia Theme this what I get:

Installation failed: The package could not be installed. The theme contains no files.

No idea what is going on never had this happen before with premiumpress… even logged into backend files to see if something was missing…

Not sure…

Thank,

R

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Hello Richard,
    There is an issue with wordpress when installing child themes.After getting the error please go back to Appearance >Themes and check if the child theme has already been installed.
    If not installed you can install it manually:
    -Access the the folder wp-content >themes located in your server/host (you can access the folder from your cpanel/host login section >file manager.You can also access the folder via ftp)
    -Download the child theme zipped file >>http://childthemes.premiumpress.com/
    -Unzip and upload the child theme at wp-content >theme (or upload then unzip)
    -Go to Appearance >Themes >Activate child theme

Richard
    Richard

51 points

Thanks I’ll try this… thanks for the response…

R

Marilyn

100 points

Two thoughts.

1) I ran into a problem with a child theme, turned out it was not designated for my Directory theme.

2) I ran into a problem uploading the main theme with low limits to Maximum Upload File Time, I think it was, and I had to add a php.ini file at my hosting account.

See article: http://support.hostgator.com/articles/what-is-php-ini

See attached images for my problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Marilyn

100 points

Code. I don’t remember what it was.

Attachments:

Marilyn

100 points

Top of the PP errors page when uploading the main theme.

Attachments:

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Hello Marilyn,
    Q1.Which theme are you using and which child theme are you trying to use
    Q2.Exactly which error are you getting?I see no error in provided image

Richard
    Richard

51 points

Hey guys… is anyone else having an issue starting a new topic… forum is currently not allowing it…???

My previous issue I believe the above supporters helped clarify… I just needed to update the CSS of the Tesila Child Theme because it was different then demo… so a little confusing at first…I also used filezillia to double check files were uploaded properly…

I will temp post here a separate issue trying to figure out currently..:

(1) With the comparison theme child theme Teslia the Jumbotron counts the number of listings and displays a value above the search bar… is there anyway to have the values multiplied by 150 for example… so if I have one listing it will display 150, if I have 2 listings will display 300, etc…

(2) on the listing and blog post carousels on the Teslia theme home page is there a way to add actionable arrows left and right to move the carousels? Does that make sense so instead of waiting for the carousel to do it on its time the user can click through as they wish…

(3) is there a way to display the blog post categories like product listing categories are on Teslia home page? You know like a table with images as Teslia theme has it for listing categories…

Thanks in advance…

If you need more clarification let me know…

Thanks,

R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.