Email Shortcode

• Flo
    Flo

5 points

HI Team.

The pop up javascript does not allow you to copy and paste the code. Is there any way you can make it such that one can copy and paste the codes into the email editor.

THanks Mark.

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

It should work – just hover the code and hold down the Ctrl + C letter and your keyboard then move the cursor to where you want to add the code then click paste and Walla it should appear. Hope this help!

Regards,

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

Just to be clear hover the code in the pop.

Flo
    Flo

5 points

Thanks Errol but it does not work. It is a javascript pop up and not a text box.

Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru

2,699 points

@Flo, correct me here if I’m wrong unless you’re using a mac or other at the moment or the email script/function is different from the other responsive themes then I may be wrong!

Are you talking about the view shortcodes in theme options > email setup > Email Management > Email Assignment? If so I have use it numerous of time by clicking view shortcodes and when the pop appear hold the cursor close to the start of the lettering – (i.e. username = (user_login) which I just copy and paste here) click and drag to highlight the codes then press and hold the Ctrl + C key together and it will copy the info. To insert it in the location you choose just move the mouse to the location and right click and the mouse and click paste and that should do it, any other way beside Ctrl/V I’m not familiar with it at the moment.

Regards,

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,226 points

unless your using the copy/paste coupon code, the pop-up doesnt have the copy to clipboard option since it doesnt work on non-javascript sites (mobile devices and tablets).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.