Editing css and Home screen for mobile

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Editing css and Home screen for mobile

Editing css and Home screen for mobile

July 5, 2013
 Gil

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points

Hi Mark,

I just signed up for the new beta version – thanks for being on top of this great feature…

In the mean time – I want to make some modifications to the Mobile home screen (add/lose buttons + change icons), and add Google Maps to individual listing pages.

What files should I be looking at modifying? OR… do you recommend building a child theme in order to modify the mobile version?

July 5, 2013 at 2:29 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,521 points

Hi Gil

Are you referring to working with the old version or trying to create something with the new beta?

July 6, 2013 at 12:23 am

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points

Good question Mark!
    I was referring to 7.14.
    I wonder though if you’re planning on having beta 3.0 ready for an August client launch… if you are, I could give the beta version more testing time, otherwise, I need to get 7.14 working for a client install.

I have just downloaded beta 3.0 and will test it.

July 6, 2013 at 4:56 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,521 points

Gil, the beta is pretty much stable, the only things are a few widgets that im umm and arring about adding to the core, the rest should be pretty solid.

July 7, 2013 at 4:38 pm

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points

OK Mark – thanks for the clarification. I want to make some modifications to the Mobile home screen (add/lose buttons + change icons), and add Google Maps to individual listing pages. What files should I be looking at modifying?

(I’m talking about 7.14 – are we on the same page?)

July 7, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,521 points

Hi Gil

All mobile code is found in the file;

PPT/framework/ppt_mobile.php

listing pages are: _single.php

July 8, 2013 at 2:19 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team