Edit or delete Listing Attributes

• MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin

48 points

hi, can I edit or delete Listing Attributes section of add listing form. as I am trying to customize car dealer theme for other vehicle site.
    Also where is car dealer forum section?
    thanks

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,226 points

at the moment the core fields are built in, ill add an option to turn them off in a later update.

the file they are found in is;

framework/class/class_dealer_theme.php

MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin

48 points

thanks for the reply. I am using Version 6.5.6 there is no file class_dealer_theme.php in class folder, however there is the file defaults_dealer.php looks with similar code, not sure if I change the array field names would replace the fields. I think I should wait till its done by you. any idea when the updates would come.

MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin

48 points

1. Also is it possible for listing price to have currency option as some listing can be USD some are GBP or Euro.

Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru

1,046 points

hi

1. Also is it possible for listing price to have currency option as some listing can be USD some are GBP or Euro.
    ANS> no, you can only set 1 currency for the whole website at a time

MD Salahuddin
    MD Salahuddin

48 points

Yes I have seen that. perhaps, multiple currency is part of future update suggestion…

Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru

1,046 points

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you please post this on ideas page http://ideas.premiumpress.com/ ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.