Dropdown Menus Not Appearing Right

• Ashford
    Ashford

4 points

In the Theme Settings Tab throughout various tabs:
    E.g.
    1) Page Setup> Search Page >[2 column width; Default View; Grid View etc.]
    2) Listing Setup > Membership Packages > Membership Setup > Actions:Edit Membership submission options the drop down there as well.

the dropdown menus show up as blank circles I think it’s throughout the theme’s entire backend interface for me. It’s making configuration a pain, any ideas on how to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Hello Ashford,
    Which theme version are you using please

Ashford
    Ashford

4 points

I’m using Classifieds Version 8.9.6
    Also, I checked these pages on Chrome, Firefox & I.E

If there’s an update on this theme can you tell me how because in the overview section it doesn’t show any updates pending.

Ashford
    Ashford

4 points

Hey Guys, So I used Chrome’s Inspect element Tool and saw that the size of the drop down menu box was 0px …..I overwrote the CSS and set it to 150px and was now able to see the menu items. If there’s a permanent solution to this I’d appreciate much.

See the image to clarify.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Hello Ashford,
    Latest theme version is 8.9.7

Steps to update:
    1. Please create a backup for your site database and files first before doing any updates (themes or wordpress)
    2. Please login to: http://www.premiumpress.com/account/ then download the latest version.
    3. Login to your FTP or file manager on your cpanel hosting and go to the wp-content/themes folder and rename the old main theme folder.
    4. Please login to your wordpress dashboard > Appearance > And upload the new theme and Activate
    5. Done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.