Disable/Change Add to Cart button for Affiliate Amazon Products

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Disable/Change Add to Cart button for Affiliate Amazon Products

Disable/Change Add to Cart button for Affiliate Amazon Products

June 23, 2017
 Igor

• Igor
    Newbie 2 points

Hi there,

I’m setting up a website which sells my custom products and affiliate amazon products. I wanted to know if there was a way to disable the “Add To Cart” button function for Affiliate Amazon Products and replace it with a “Buy Now” button.

If I go to the lisitng page of the Amazon Product on my website, by pressing the “add to cart” button the user is redirected to the Amazon page of the product. However, if I click on the “add to cart” button on the homepage or any other page, it adds the Amazon product in the shopping cart. Upon checkout the user isn’t redirected to Amazon. I do not want this because if the user mixes Amazon products and my custom products the checkout will not be possible.

(I’m currently importing the Amazon Affiliate Products manually without the import tool – the Amazon Import Tool doesn’t work even with correct and valid security credentials).

Thank you in advance for helping!

June 23, 2017 at 8:05 am

• Igor
    Newbie 2 points

Nevermind. Looked through the forum and found the problem. Fixed it.

June 23, 2017 at 11:16 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Thanks for updating Igor :)

June 23, 2017 at 12:10 pm

• Brad
    Newbie 1 points

I’m having the exact same issue…. did not see a fix that worked… Can anyone else show a solution ?

December 7, 2017 at 6:30 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team