an
groups-icon

Disable Add Listing In User Profile Page for consumer registration

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi all,

I’m setting up a BusinessDirectory / QuestionsAnswers website for Real Estate Agents / Consumers. Real estate Agents can Register and submit listings. On the other hand, Customers can register too but may not have the option to add a listing. This means that it’s not desirable that Consumers have the option “add a listing” in their profile page.

What i’m trying to achieve is that customers can Ask Questions about Home buying / selling and that Real Estate Agents can reply to this questions. To Ask Questions i’m using AnsPress plugin.

Is it possible to turn of Add Listing in ProfilePage in some way?
    Or maybe it’s possible to turn on the Add Listing option after Admin Approval.

To setup a businessdirectory these days, it’s required to give it community features.
    It should be a platform where Businesses can list their business and customers can Ask questions before choosing a business to do business with.

Hope someOne can Find a solution / workarround.

Thanks in advance and Excuse my Poor English Language.

September 12, 2014 at 8:27 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 12, 2014 at 11:07 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 14, 2014 at 2:15 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 18, 2014 at 9:13 am

Views

Replies