Design Listing page

• Peter

3 points

Hello everybody,

how can i manage to have a listing page without the listing author menu, without the toolbox and without the social media icons?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Hello Peter,
    Please go to Theme Setup >Page Setup >Listing Page >Get Code from Default Layout.You can then remove options you dont need.For example to remove social media remove [SOCIAL]

Peter

3 points

Hi Josh,

thanks for answering. I tried to remove Social but it did not work our properly. Is there a chance to remove the shortcodes? And what to I have to revome exactly. The Code is

<div class=”pull-right hidden-xs”>[D_SOCIAL]</div>

Thank you in advance

regards

Peter

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Remove the shortcode [D_SOCIAL]

Peter

3 points

Hi Josh,

I remove it but nothing happened. For better unterstanding I send you a screenshot. The items which should be removed are the green ones.

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

Turn ON ‘Enable Custom Display’ in the same section Theme Setup >Page Setup >Listing Page

Peter

3 points

Hi Josh,

thank you very much for your patience. I work with WP and Directory Theme only since last week and I have to get used to it slowly. But with your help things will turn out fine.

Kind regards
    Peter

Naveed

19 points

Glad to know your issue got resolved Peter.

@Josh, can’t there be drag & drop option for designing the Single Post page. It will be the best thing ever.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,775 points

You’re welcome Peter.Please feel free to ask any question if you can’t figure something out.Am here for you :)
    @Naveed That is a good idea.Please add it here >> ideas.premiumpress.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.