Default Download Options

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Download Theme Default Download Options

Default Download Options

November 19, 2014
 Alexander

• Alexander
    Newbie 13 points

Hello Friends,

How can I chose the Listing owner the Download Option (Paid Download, Facebook Share, Twitter)?
    Currently I have to set this for each product for the Listing Owner.
    I want to leave this setting displays the Listing owner in Front End.
    Is there a solution

November 19, 2014 at 3:32 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

A link or screenshot should give members some additional understanding of your question!

November 19, 2014 at 7:18 pm

• Alexander
    Newbie 13 points

Hello,

Sorry my english is not very well. I am from Vienna.
    In the attachment a screenshot.

The listing owner should be able to select these options in front end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 20, 2014 at 8:54 am

• Alexander
    Newbie 13 points

Is there a solution or idea?

November 24, 2014 at 9:16 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

This is a fairly new theme and I guess many members are not quite familiar with the theme other than those who may have purchase it. Do not know if there is any docs on this are any of the videos to the right of page can explain it better to you. Hopefully a member can come along to help. Good luck!

November 24, 2014 at 11:53 pm

• Alexander
    Newbie 13 points

Dammit! Thats bad news!

November 25, 2014 at 8:43 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

LoL that is a good explanation Alexander, but I will agree that they should have more up to date info for these products so members can have a general idea of what is what.

November 25, 2014 at 9:05 pm
  • Legibus Maximus
    Legibus Maximus
    Newbie 4 points

Another disappointment with this theme so far and it’s only the second day. The download links are exposed after download and now the theme wont display download options as a default. In the settings it says, “This will setup the default download options for newly added listings.” I have them all highlighted and it still doesn’t work, http://iamlegibus.com/legibuslives/listing/no-download-links/ I have to go into the back office and set this up manually. Any fixes for this?

December 2, 2014 at 1:16 pm
  • Legibus Maximus
    Legibus Maximus
    Newbie 4 points

I just installed it on my permanent site and still have the same problem: http://sellatube.com/sellafile/listing/nirvana-test/ Mark hit me up to ask for my login/admin data so I hop he can fix the issue. I’ll let you know what happens.

December 8, 2014 at 10:12 am
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team