December Theme – CSS Colour

• Pamela

12 points

I said I wouldnt post again. I lied. I have upgraded a non-responsive to responsive directory theme – December Child Theme.

I am unable to change the border and background colours of Featured Listings in either grid or list style on my home page. I have tried the following CSS but it is still showing RED!

.wlt_search_results.list_style .itemdata.featured { border:1px solid #860A14; }
    .wlt_search_results .itemdata.featured .thumbnail {
    border-color: #dddddd; BACKGROUND: #e8c9cc; color: #fff;
    }
    .wlt_search_results .itemdata.featured .wlt_shortcode_instock, .itemdata.featured h4 a, .itemdata.featured .wlt_shortcode_category a, .itemdata.featured .wlt_shortcode_price { color:#fff; }
    .wlt_search_results .featured .line1 { border-bottom: 1px solid #e8c9cc; border-top: 1px solid #E8c9cc; }

This was in desperation of altering the style sheet itself. I have tried this in CSS to no avail either

.wlt_search_results .itemdata.featured .thumbnail {
    border-color: #dddddd; BACKGROUND: #e8c9cc; color: #fff;
    }

I know Josh will probably reply, and thank you for yet more of your time.

Here’s a little screenshot – website: http://www.weddingsinsussex.co.uk.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Hello Pamela,
    Seems like you managed to change the colors :)
    Maybe you could share here how you did it for someone else with the same issue
    By the way have you seen this >>http://www.premiumpress.com/plugin/color-display-options/

Pamela

12 points

Hi Josh

I’ve had a lot of issues with upgrading to Responsive 8.9 (using latest version), mostly with colours and custom fields. I eventually, probably incorrectly, have had to edit the style sheet in the child theme, rather than add Custom CSS to get this to work.

If there is an upgrade I imagine this will be overwritten.

Additional issues with Custom Fields appearing on the Listing Details (add listing) and the Listing itself but nowhere to be found in Page Setup/Custom Fields. They are also uneditable. I have posted this separately on the forum, but if you know this to be a bug a heads up would be appreciated. I just want to be able to find these custom fields and delete them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.