an
groups-icon

Datafeedr Plugin Not Pulling Products

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Elvis Uzor
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello Everyone
    I know that there are posts that have mentioned this problem, but there seems no straightforward solution to it so far. So I will appreciate any help I can get here

Problem is, Datafeedr appears not to import products into your store if you do the normal things – add affiliate ID, specify product keywords, chose network, chose merchants, category etc etc. However, if you simply enter product category and click on search products, Datafeedr will pull in the specified products, but without your affiliate links, and with no categories.

Please note that I have labored on this and tried it from several angles without success. Note also that I started with Datafeedr with the Factory package before buying PremiumPress theme just to gain from the good idea of seamlessly importing Amazon (which has been perfect so far) and Datafeedr API products and still maintaining a site design you cherish. But the Datafeedr plugin seem to have failed me in this regard, leaving me pondering whether to go back to the Datafeedr factory.

If anyone can, kindly advice me what I am doing wrongly. Thanks

December 19, 2014 at 3:54 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 19, 2014 at 5:05 pm
  • Elvis Uzor
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 9, 2015 at 7:52 am
  • Elvis Uzor
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 9, 2015 at 7:58 am

Views

Replies