Confused on Memberships

• kairen
    kairen

25 points

I thin I am going around in circles and lost myself.

With the Downloads theme I want to offer a free section and then a membership section . So items 1 to 10 are available free to whoever. Then items 11 to 20 would only be available if you have membership . Is this do-able?

I dont want any of the members able to upload a listing . I can find a submit a listing page but am I able to just offer membership ?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

Hello Kairen,
    Create your Membership Packages under Theme Options >Listing Setup >Membership .Then when adding your item/listing under Listing Manager under the tab ‘Page Access’ (see attached image) select the Membership Packag you would like to view that item

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kairen
    kairen

25 points

yes i know how to set them up I was asking if the two things were possible ?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,888 points

You can only restrict access to listings using the Page Access section.So for example if you select ‘All Membership Packages’ means every users can view the listing as many times as the item is live.Select a Membership Package means only users under that package can view the item as many times as the item is live.
    So in your case set 10 items as ‘All Membership Packages’ and the others assign them a package.Meaning users can only view the 10 items free

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.