an
groups-icon

Classifieds İssues

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Ayd?n Akkurt
    0 points
    Beginner

I’ve bought the theme “classifieds” and working on it. Great theme by the way. But after working on it for hours i’ve noticed that some features are missing or couldnt found by me.

First of all, Homepage have great layouts but header is really big issue. If you select logo+menu option, you can’t use menu design options like colors, hover colors, borders etc. So any help will be appreciated.

The other problem is the big search box, i like the main idea. But modifications are really hard. I don want the welcome massage and the background. I just need the search box and put an advert picture without background or within the header part. With linked to this subject, in the design setup menu, when u change the header background color , only search box is affected by that. I need to solve this problems. To move on the site.

May 13, 2014 at 11:12 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 13, 2014 at 12:16 pm
  • Ayd?n Akkurt
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 13, 2014 at 12:38 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    May 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm
  • Arnaud Quemener
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 9, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Views

Replies