Checkout options not working properly

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Shop Theme Checkout options not working properly

Checkout options not working properly

October 13, 2017
Jeffrey Jeffrey
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Newbie 38 points

1. See attached image. When you go to Checkout and click on “Step 1: Checkout Options” all you get is a “Welcome back” message. Where are the checkout options?

2. Step 2 is the “Delivery Details” and that works as expected.

2. When you click on “Step 3: Payment Method” it does absolutely nothing. You have to click on “Continue” to choose the payment method. Why doesn’t the Step 3 link work?

This is the same on IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 13, 2017 at 3:13 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Jeffrey,
    All required fields in step 1 must be field for you to proceed to Step 2.After filling all required fields in step one click the ‘Continue’ button

October 13, 2017 at 1:51 pm
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Newbie 38 points

This does not answer my question. Please read it again. My question had nothing to do with Step 2 and there are no required fields for Step 1.

October 13, 2017 at 3:18 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Like I mentioned above you must click the continue button to proceed to Payment section

October 13, 2017 at 4:35 pm
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Newbie 38 points

Like I mentioned above, this does not answer my question. Please read it again. My question had nothing to do with Step 2 and there are no required fields for Step 1.

Obviously, “Continue” works but why is there a dead link for “Step 3”?
    Why does the link for “Step 1” do nothing?

October 13, 2017 at 5:27 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Jeffrey,
    Please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    Make sure you have a payment gateway enabled and disable all plugins

October 16, 2017 at 1:50 pm
  • Andreas
    Andreas
    Newbie 1 points

Hi, i still have same problems with checkout via bank. it doesn’t work, if you click the continue link in step 3 nothing happens.

October 21, 2017 at 5:10 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Andreas,
    Please make sure your Payment Gateway is enabled.If still not working please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

October 23, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team