Checkout options not working properly

• Jeffrey
    Jeffrey

29 points

1. See attached image. When you go to Checkout and click on “Step 1: Checkout Options” all you get is a “Welcome back” message. Where are the checkout options?

2. Step 2 is the “Delivery Details” and that works as expected.

2. When you click on “Step 3: Payment Method” it does absolutely nothing. You have to click on “Continue” to choose the payment method. Why doesn’t the Step 3 link work?

This is the same on IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Jeffrey,
    All required fields in step 1 must be field for you to proceed to Step 2.After filling all required fields in step one click the ‘Continue’ button

Jeffrey
    Jeffrey

29 points

This does not answer my question. Please read it again. My question had nothing to do with Step 2 and there are no required fields for Step 1.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Like I mentioned above you must click the continue button to proceed to Payment section

Jeffrey
    Jeffrey

29 points

Like I mentioned above, this does not answer my question. Please read it again. My question had nothing to do with Step 2 and there are no required fields for Step 1.

Obviously, “Continue” works but why is there a dead link for “Step 3”?
    Why does the link for “Step 1” do nothing?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Jeffrey,
    Please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    Make sure you have a payment gateway enabled and disable all plugins

Andreas
    Andreas

1 points

Hi, i still have same problems with checkout via bank. it doesn’t work, if you click the continue link in step 3 nothing happens.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.