Check out my new site

• Andy
    Andy

10 points

Hi guys,

Checkout my shopperpress site – MRbusinesscards.co.uk

Spent hours tweaking it with various plugins.

Spent hours creating & “seoing” content, which sees me now out rank/be on a par with vistaprint and other websites that are big in the game

The google shopping plugin by Richard is great and also brings me paying customers.

Massive feature request would be:

Shopping cart abandonment, i see many customers fill in all the details to pay and then don’t so i usually call them or manually email them,

A great solution to this would be to automatically email them a set email with their cart contents asking them to buy or why they didn’t buy after lets say 6 hours of reaching the checkout page etc.

What do you think of my website and my feature request?

Andy

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,226 points

Hi Andy

Nice job! Looks great. Did you do it all yourself?

Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru

1,200 points

Looks good…but do your images need to be so big and why does it say 0 / £0 bottom left?

Shakib
    Shakib

41 points

Nice job Andy

Andy
    Andy

10 points

Yeah i did all of the graphical tweaking/layout editing myself, also the 0/£0 bottom left is a bug in the version of shopperpress i had installed, i still need a fix for that if possible mark?

Ian, which images are you referring too as too big please let me know.

And thanks for the feedback guys.

David Harris
    David Harris

367 points

Nice header, maybe a tad small and I like the use of the tabs and also the nice big product images.

Ordered some business cards from zazzle just this week, will keep you in mind for next time, nice price for 5k cards.

Dan
    Dan

66 points

nice site man!!

damn, I just brought 250 biz cards from vista today. I will keep you in mind for next time.

Only thing is on each tab it says something like admin 66 posts, can you remove it.

Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru

1,200 points

@Andy, I meant your product pictures. I found myself waiting for them to load.

There is no pic for Free Business Cards and the default na.gif is missing.

Only thing is on each tab it says something like admin 66 posts, can you remove it.

I also noticed that, if you keep it change the ‘Admin’ name to Mr Businesscards and get his avatar put in there.

Another thing is that you have ‘2 sided business cards’ in the top menu and then lower down it’s ‘double sided business cards’. Maybe it’s just me but I’d use one or the other, I realize you’re probably doing it for seo…

But the above don’t really matter if the cash is rolling in, great work if you’re beating Vista etc. 😉

Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru

1,200 points

I took another look and maybe not all the product pictures are big after all but at least one pic that is used for multiple products is nearly 3mb

Andy
    Andy

10 points

Thanks for the heads up on the 3mb images, ill have a look at that.

Also each post does say admin 66 posts because i was using a plugin to generate my google plus image in listings which sky rocketed my traffic, however now i have the yoast plugin i think ill deactivate the other one.

The free business cards image yeahi need to sort that out, tbh i should bury that page somewhere as i cant give out any more free business cards.

@ian Yeah i am going for seo with the double sided / 2 sided business cards it’s working for me.

Thanks for the feedback and ill use it too.

@Mark any advice on how i remove the £0 bottom lwft of my website?

If you need any businesscards just let me know.
    http://www.mrbusinesscards.co.uk

Michael
    Michael

29 points

Howdy Andy,

Just checked out the site as per your invitation and had a little chat with Jessica via the live help plugin … great job, no wonder business is booming 😉

Regards … Michael.

Lee
    Lee

74 points

Great site, like the overall look!

Love the live chat too, may join ’em and use that one myself!
    (gets you some cash too! lol)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.