Changes won't save

September 10, 2013
Kevin Kevin
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

Hi all…

I’m having problems saving some changes on my dashboard. Specifically:

Under General Settings>User Settings>User Account Settings — If I try to turn any of these functions on or off, then click save, they revert back to what they were before I switched them.

Also, Under General Settings>Registration>Settings — If I try to turn on “Allow visitors to create passwords,” it reverts back to “Off” after I hit save.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,
    Kevin

September 10, 2013 at 6:35 pm
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

I have more to add to this… seems that it is every single “on/off switch” button in the dashboard. I just tried to add breadcrumbs to my page (which is controlled by such a switch) and when I clicked “save changes” the save did not take.

September 10, 2013 at 7:19 pm
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

Solved my own problem on this, folks. It seems that the “on/off switches” don’t work on my Mac through safari. They work on a windows machine. Any idea as to why this is happening?

September 10, 2013 at 7:31 pm
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

Seems to be an issue with the Safari browser. Just downloaded FireFox on my Mac and I can use the buttons. Problem solved… publicly. 4 posts all by myself… what a loser. 😳

September 10, 2013 at 7:59 pm
  • George
    George
    Newbie 5 points

I am having the same issues and I also to have a Mac with Safari. Does the “Save” option work properly in Firefox?

September 11, 2013 at 1:42 am
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

Hey George…. yes! Download Firefox and it works just fine on the Mac.

September 11, 2013 at 1:53 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

:) glad you got it sorted

September 15, 2013 at 2:05 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team