Changes won't save

• Kevin
    Kevin

92 points

Hi all…

I’m having problems saving some changes on my dashboard. Specifically:

Under General Settings>User Settings>User Account Settings — If I try to turn any of these functions on or off, then click save, they revert back to what they were before I switched them.

Also, Under General Settings>Registration>Settings — If I try to turn on “Allow visitors to create passwords,” it reverts back to “Off” after I hit save.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Kevin
    Kevin

92 points

I have more to add to this… seems that it is every single “on/off switch” button in the dashboard. I just tried to add breadcrumbs to my page (which is controlled by such a switch) and when I clicked “save changes” the save did not take.

Kevin
    Kevin

92 points

Solved my own problem on this, folks. It seems that the “on/off switches” don’t work on my Mac through safari. They work on a windows machine. Any idea as to why this is happening?

Kevin
    Kevin

92 points

Seems to be an issue with the Safari browser. Just downloaded FireFox on my Mac and I can use the buttons. Problem solved… publicly. 4 posts all by myself… what a loser. 😳

George
    George

5 points

I am having the same issues and I also to have a Mac with Safari. Does the “Save” option work properly in Firefox?

Kevin
    Kevin

92 points

Hey George…. yes! Download Firefox and it works just fine on the Mac.

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,228 points

:) glad you got it sorted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.