an
groups-icon

Car Dealer Question for a ROOKIE (THANK YOU)

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Aino Hau
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi,

I bought the car dealer theme and I want to make it into a used trucks website.
    As i am a rookie to wordpress 🙁 i need help with questions below:

1) For the listing part, can i remove some of the selection like “status” as all my trucks will be used truck and no NEW option needed.

2) Can i add the truck type? Currently i have the default 9 different CAR type and i am changing them into 9 other truck type, by using the translation page. But i actually only need 7 of them, how to change/remove the icon image and also the word below it?

3) Just like question 1, for the transmission, instead of Auto, Manul & Semi Auto, i need to change it into more selection like 6,8,9,10 etc. Can anyone please let me know how 🙁

4) How to remove/edit the Manufacturer /Make at the bottom of the page?

5)How to remove the linkedin and twitter button at the bottom?

6) After viewer select the car/trucks, can I hide/toggle the contact number? i want it to be shown only after a click so i can keep track of how many people is really interested in that car/truck?

** Currently i am not allowing others to register or create listing, but me only. For the time being,i will be the only one who post the advertisement.

Please help as i have a limited time to complete this website and I am very new to wordpress and web coding. Hope to get your reply soon. thank you very very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 21, 2015 at 2:46 pm
  • Aino Hau
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 21, 2015 at 2:49 pm
  • Francois Zietsman
    7 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 24, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Views

Replies