an
groups-icon

Can't restrict access to pages using Membership Packages

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Tuomo Suonkoski
    0 points
    Beginner

I have one problem with Job board theme (I really like this job board theme just some issues).
    My problem is that only those companies that will buy membership packages should have possibility to see CV’s / resumes page. Theme information says that you can only restrict access to pages using Membership Packages. But if you try to change configuration and give resumes page access only to some membership packages that doesn’t work, you can still open resumes no matter if you don’t have paid membership package, every user can still open resumes. And when I asked about this premiumpress support told me that we can not use the restriction feature on any of the templates so that means that we can’t limit access to CV’s / resumes page. And that is problem because in many countries you should have possibility to limit access to CV’s / resumes (privacy policy). So now I am asking some help, has someone already solution for this problem and how (coding, workaround etc.) because I think that others can have this same problem too… Help needed thanks

August 5, 2016 at 8:28 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    August 11, 2016 at 3:23 pm
  • Tuomo Suonkoski
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    August 12, 2016 at 10:49 pm
  • Ujunwa Eneduanya
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    July 19, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Views

Replies