Can't pay for Enhancement and Upgrade plan

• Na

23 points

When I am adding a listing, in the left column there is the upgrade plan and enhancement selection. I choose a new upgrade plan and some enhancement and click on the payment button, there is no effect on it. How to pay for it?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Na,
    Please try disabling all your plugins first

Na

23 points

Finally, I realized that the payment button happens when the listing is submitted. However, there are two new problems: 1. It seems that enhancement follow each listing only. If I want to allow the enhancement to be available in the whole package, how I can do? 2. I can only add enhancement when I add a new listing. Is there anywhere else I can pay for it?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Na,
    You can enable Enhancements in your Listing Packages.Listing Setup >Listing Packages

Na

23 points

What I men is, users pay for an enhancement individually. For example, User A is paying for a $10 package (he can add 10 listings in this package), then he wants to pay for Google Map enhancement only for the whole package (not just a listing only). User B is paying for a $20 package (he can add 20 listings in this package), then he wants to pay for the Top of Category enhancement and Visitor Counter enhancement for the whole package (not just a listing only). “Listing Setup > Listing Packages” can only allow adding enhancement for one listing only. Do I make it wrong?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,599 points

Hello Na,
    Sorry you can only pay for one listing enhancement per listing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.