Can someone please explain pricing strategies for single listings vs memberships

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Coupon Theme Can someone please explain pricing strategies for single listings vs memberships

Can someone please explain pricing strategies for single listings vs memberships

June 23, 2015
mark mark
  • mark
    mark
    Senior Member 141 points

i have single listing packages for my coupons but am thinking i might like to add memberships too. how are you guys doing it and how does it work for you? would love to see some links to examples if you want to share. thank you, mark;-)

June 23, 2015 at 2:34 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Hello Mark,
    Maybe this might help >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5jmcUdlUw

June 23, 2015 at 2:40 pm
  • mark
    mark
    Senior Member 141 points

hi josh, i saw that thank you. i am more interested in pricing strategies vs length of time etc. lets say you have a single listing for $25/45 days ok? now might a membership be something like 10 listings of that single listing type (again 45 days) for say $200 thus saving $50? or what am i missing here josh? thank you sir;-)

June 23, 2015 at 2:50 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Basically Listing Packages allow you to add a single listing while Membership Packages allow you to add Several Listings.You can use Membership Packages for offers like you mentioned above,then display both Listing Packages and Membership Packages on the Add Listing page this way users can make comparison and will most probably select Membership Packages due to the enticing offer.
    Best example would be premiumpress.Buy one Theme at $79 (we could compare this to Listing Packages) but if you buy the VIP Package at $299 you get all themes (we could compare this to Membership Packages) :)

June 23, 2015 at 3:28 pm
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.
  • mark
    mark
    Senior Member 141 points

thanks josh:-)

June 23, 2015 at 3:38 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,887 points

Your welcome :)

June 23, 2015 at 3:47 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team