an
groups-icon

Can anybody Help with Membership Package Listing Package Setting

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner

Currently I have 4 Listing packages displayed on /add-profile page
    ( renamed was called Add listing) NO my links are NOT broken. Please put that thought out of your head! This is to do with Memberships not showing when packages are disabled (hidden), not the redirection of a page.
    So as mentioned I have 4 listing packages on the /add-profile page
    I also have 4 membership packages displayed below the listing packages on the same page.

Why is it that when I tick the hide me check box in each LISTING Packages here> Theme Options> Listing set up > Listing package Tab

Please note I mentioned PACKAGES, meaning all 4 of my listing packages.
    Why is it that all of my Membership packages ALSO become hidden, and no longer display on the page they WERE on showing directly under the listing packages on the /add-profile page ?

Result, When the Listing packages are hidden, Membership packages also disappear, and the same page called /add-profile reverts to show all of the FIELDS to actually edit or add a profile on this add-profile page instead of the listing AND membership packages being displayed there.

If I just leave one only LISTING package un ticked so it is NOT hidden. then the membership packages ALSO stay in place displayed on the /add-profile page.

I am ripping my hair out over this.

All I want is membership packages to display on this page without Listing packages displaying above them.

Can somebody help please.

May 30, 2015 at 2:47 pm
  • Lee Robertson
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 30, 2015 at 4:59 pm
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 31, 2015 at 7:21 am

Views

Replies