an
groups-icon

Can a default location be set??

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Emily Bettis
    0 points
    Beginner

After upgrading to the most recent direction theme, I’ve noticed that if I do not allow or input my location, there will be 0 search results when browsing listings on my site. I have modified my results to display by location (nearest to furthest) which is part of the issue. However, I believe that we used to be able to set a default location in the admin panel and results would be displayed based on that default location in case a user chose NOT to enable their location. See attached image. I thought the map coordinates were setting a default location but now there is never a location selected unless a user allows the site to detect their location or they manually input. Ideally, I want a user to do either of these but I know that some people will dismiss this and I still want to have some type of results displayed. Can anyone better explain, clarify, or help with this? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 26, 2015 at 4:51 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 26, 2015 at 10:24 am
  • Emily Bettis
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 26, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Views

Replies