Borders & menu hover color

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Auction Theme Borders & menu hover color

Borders & menu hover color

January 21, 2018
 Becca

• Becca
    Newbie 39 points

How do I change the menu hover color? I do not want it to change colors as you hover over the main/top menu link.

Also, there are borders on almost everything (sections) of the site. What is the easiest way to remove the borders? Or make them 0 – I am having trouble finding the CSS code for it

January 21, 2018 at 11:57 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Becca,

what’s your website url please?

January 22, 2018 at 1:33 am

• Becca
    Newbie 39 points

Its not currently live.

January 22, 2018 at 2:06 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

check this using inspect element tool http://prntscr.com/i3qkm8

those are the elements you need to change the hover background color for the menu

January 22, 2018 at 3:16 am

• Becca
    Newbie 39 points

OK, but I’m not finding the file where the core_menu is listed so I can change the color. Which file is this in?? I’m also having trouble finding the the grey border around every section of the website and in between each link. I have made every border 0 and they still appear. There has to be somewhere else they are listed that I am missing

January 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,504 points

hi Becca,

no need to find the file, use the tags from the screenshot, place your own custom elements then put your custom css to Theme setup > general setup > Custom css. This was you wont have to edit the file. You can easily create your own custom css to override the default ones.

January 23, 2018 at 2:28 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team