an
groups-icon

Attachments cleanup after listing deletion

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Arthur Mayer
    0 points
    Beginner

Shouldn’t the attachments of a listing be deleted when the listing is cleaned from the trash?
    Let me give you my example:

When listing expire I get them to get the pending status.
    Then I review them.
    If they are ok then I repost them. If not they go to trash.
    I observed that after a period there they are automatically deleted permanently.
    Then I wondered what happens to the attachments. Only to find out that I was left with
    over 3000 attachments without a post in my site. Now, it’s seems that my server can only delete 255 of them at a time, otherwise it gives an error stating that it’s to much.. that’s ok, it’s just the fact that there are also there some elements of my webste, banners and so on, so I have to stay and pick them by hand. So I was wondering if this is the way things should go by default or is there some problem with my server? Checks are all ok, only ffmpeg for streaming is not allowed (security measure), it shouldn’t be an issue, permissions are: 755 for wp-content, 777 – for uploads, 755 for every other subfolder was created (2014, 2014, 09, 10 and so on). Ideal would be if on permanent deletion the listing attachment would be also deleted…

Well, thank you in advance for your replies.

May 6, 2015 at 6:25 am
  • Arthur Mayer
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 6, 2015 at 6:27 am

Views

Replies