Adding new custom stickers to listing!

• Rahul
    Rahul

4 points

Hi:
    I have read posts on stickers and found that stickers are picked from following file path
    /so/framework/img/sprite_sticker.png
    (The so is the theme name and name changes as per theme name)

The code is written in the file on following path which picks the sticker selected
    /so/framework/class/class_admin.php

The sticker list is restricted to 10 names, I want to give dozens of names with different stickers and want to display on each product with different attractive stickers.

Now question is how to add more names with adding listing in ‘class_admin.php’ and adding more images in ‘sprite-sticker.png’ and then link together so that I can select from options and add to new listing?

Rahul Dhongadi
    internetnext.net

Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru

1,695 points

I am also searching for this.

Safari
    Safari

67 points

This isn’t what you’re wanting to do, but thought I’d write my workaround until another option comes up.

I just cheat and photoshop one of the stickers on the sprite image file to my new design, remember which one I wrote over and select that “old” option in the dropdown. Still restricts us to ten spaces, but works for my purposes.

Alexander
    Alexander

8 points

Yes, that option is perfect, that works for me I changed color, and I replaced some of them.

Thanks…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Safari
    Safari

67 points

Looks good Alexander! I like that big green tick :)

Nick
    Nick

11 points

I am finding it hard to find where to upload the new sticker to i know you say /so/framework/class/class_admin.php

but where is that can you give full path

Regards Nick

Rahul
    Rahul

4 points

Hi Nick:
    The path is for Software download theme. If you are looking solution for other theme then you change the theme name accordingly.

Regards,
    Rahul

Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru

12,208 points

As above, it would be better to edit the striker graphic file and replace with your own, adjusting the options in the admin wont do anything to adjust the text displayed on the graphics.

Nick
    Nick

11 points

I am using auction theme but I can’t find where the graphic is or i would just change it by uploading another

Nick

Ken
    Ken

42 points

Nick, did you find where they are located in the auction theme?

I am also using the auction theme and do not see any of the images in the img folder to edit. Can someone tell us where these sticker images are in the auction theme so that we can replace them as well? thank you!

Alexander
    Alexander

8 points

The sticker images are located in my case that I Use BT theme http://yourpage.com/wp-content/themes/BT/framework/img/sprite_sticker.png

This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

Ken
    Ken

42 points

ah I found it! I missed it somehow…Thank you Alexander!

Nick
    Nick

11 points

hi Ken I just found it too now I need to find out how to edit it in PS

Nick
    Nick

11 points

Nice when someone can show you the path. then its simple

Thanks Alexander

Justin
    Justin

7 points

I found the sticker images to edit but where can I edit the corresponding text for the listings sticker drop down box?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.