Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Add To Cart Problem ( SOLVED ) Hopefully.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 13, 2013 at 7:40 am

Got to the bottom of this finally.

To change the txt to ‘More Info’ or whatever in the default SP theme you change the txt in _item.php for the listings and for the carousel you change the txt in _homepage both are in the child theme directory.

For the other themes you simply change the txt of two instances of it in the language_english.php file in /wp-content/themes/shopperpress/template_shopperpress/ and that should sort it.

I did a grep search for “add to cart” and that is all it came up with.

Works for me anyway.

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    July 13, 2013 at 8:21 am

No, if you change the 2 instances in the language file then you change the add to cart while you’re on the product page as well.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 13, 2013 at 8:31 am

Then it’s just the one maybe, will try a bit later. :) There are no other instances in Marks theme!

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    July 13, 2013 at 8:41 am

If I recall, in 7.1.3 anyway, both pages point to the same instance in the language file. Changing one of them makes no difference to anything and changing the other changes both. So editing one of the files is in order, can’t remember which but I will check.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 13, 2013 at 8:45 am

There is some code in system_customdesign.php

Lol, famous last words SOLVED. Glad I put hopefully.

I tried copying the _item.php over to another theme and it broke the layout a bit, I guess the other themes need it but it needs modifying somewhat.

• Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points
    July 13, 2013 at 9:55 am

System_customdesign.php and _single.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)