Add Listing page changed to login?

• Tony

50 points

I have tried deleting the page and re-creating with selection of ADD LISTING template and saving the permalink settings again. Also changing the PAGE & BUTTON LINKS again.

Stumped. Please help. This probably happened when WP was updated recently I’m guessing.

Cheers

Julian

90 points

cheers I has these issues with my theme before too..all I did was go back in the revisions and replace with older version then tried again…I find if you delete the actual default pages with the theme you cant seem to duplicated exactly without all sorts of code I guess…but do try looking at older revisions they help..but Im sure someone on here will know the exact answer..Hope it goes well..I like your site…so simple and fluid to..but the listings don’t resolve to any URL I noticed..and you may want to look at the permalinks section in wordpress and make sure they are set to simple post name..I found this works the best and for slugs..but good luck and post answer if you get one..thanks

Tony

50 points

I have no revisions on my add listing page?

Tony

50 points

Ok, so now my main logo has disappeared and when I click on the “Latest Listings” button which is https://www.adelaidebusdir.com.au/?s= it is giving me this:

This page isn’t working

http://www.adelaidebusdir.com.au is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Far out!

Tony

50 points

OK, the main logo header is back

Tony

50 points

Hmm it’s weird, some listing pages load and others get the “This page isn’t working” error?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Tony,
    Please go to Theme Setup >General Setup >Page & Button Links and link your pages correctly.Add Listing = Add Listing

Tony

50 points

Thanks Josh, but I’ve already tried that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.