About Membership and Paypal

• Iason
    Iason

76 points

Hi again,

One more question is how will I set up a 90 day membership with an automatic renewal and allow users to pay via paypal.

I watched the videos, I made a search but there isn’t an article that sums up all this info and explain it step by step.

The site is http://activeshipyards.com/

What I want to do is when someone visits this link to be redirected to the main page but instead of the map and the search I want to have a 90 Day Membership form (Username, Password) which the visitor must fill and pay using Paypal in order to see the full page. Also I want to make an automated message that user will receive after he signs up. Finally I want user’s subscription to be automatic renewed after the 90 days are over.

What are the steps for creating this form? Membership, Paypal, Generated Message, Automatic Renewal.

Thank you in advance!

Jason

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Hello Lason,
    The registration form already exists you don’t need to create again.You can add more fields to registration page under Theme Setup >User Setup >Registration Fields
    Q1.Please go to Settings >Reading >Your homepage displays >A static Page >Homepage=My Account page.Users will be redirected to My Account Page when they visit your site so they can Login or Register.
    Q2.Please go to Listing Setup >Membership Packages to create Membership Package.Enable ‘Show On Registration’ to display the packages in registration Page
    Q3.Please go to Theme Setup >Email Setup >Email Settings >Turn ON ‘Send WordPress Registration Email’ Or Email Assignments >Welcome Email
    Q4.Please go to Order Manager >Payment Gateways >Paypal >Recurring Payments = Yes

Iason
    Iason

76 points

Hello Josh,

Thank you very much for the instructions. As far as it concerns linking Membership with Paypal must I download a Paypal plugin to do this?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

Paypal is already available.Order Manager >Payment Gateways >Paypal Standard

Iason
    Iason

76 points

OK… Thank you very much!

I will work on it and let you know on Monday or Tuesday

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

You’re welcome Lason.Have a great weekend :)

Iason
    Iason

76 points

Hi Josh,

Thank you very much :-)

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,887 points

You’re welcome Lason.Have a great day :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.