A little lost… How do "subscribers" see the order manager

• Wendy

6 points

Can users with roles other than administrator print off invoices? I can’t see a place where they can see a list of their orders and print off invoices.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Hello Wendy,
    Users can view invoice under My Account >My Orders >Click ‘Order ID’ .See attached images

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Print Invoice image attached

Attachments:

Wendy

6 points

Is there something in the back-end I have to turn on to activate that? I don’t see that at all. Can you give me a relative page url that would get me to that part of the account?

Also, can you see unpaid orders there as well?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Nothing needs to be activated.As long as you have made payment for an item then My Order section should appear automatically in My Account/Dashboard (Am referring to your site front-end not admin section).My account url should be something like http://mysite.com/my-account/ that is if you are using ‘Post Name’ option as your settings >permalinks

Wendy

6 points

The user sees the orders HE has made, just not the things he has sold.

Wendy

6 points

And the ‘my account’ link goes to the edit profile page.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Ok.Send in a ticket I will check this for you >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Wendy

6 points

Thanks, Done. Ticket #LAO-599-73374

Is it ok if I restart plugins if I’ve confirmed that the problem is still there when the plugins are activated?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

I have created a test item in your site,bought it and paid.The ‘My Order’ section is displaying correctly.Please see attached image

Attachments:

Wendy

6 points

Yes, but that’s what you’ve bought. You put the seller as the allamerican user, and on that dashboard, I can’t see the sale or the invoice.

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Q1.Sorry,your question is not clear Wendy.Order details are displayed to the person whom bought the item (Buyer) and admin only.The buyer can only view order details of the item they bought not other users orders.
    Q2.Users can view invoice under My Account >My Orders >Click ‘Order ID’ .

Wendy

6 points

The seller should be able to see and print orders/invoices of things he has sold for his records, though. And follow up on unpaid auctions that people have won but not paid for. How can he do that?

Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru

13,103 points

Hello Wendy,
    Sorry there is no option for this currently.I have forwarded the suggestion to Mark Fail for consideration in the next theme updates.You can also add it here >> ideas.premiumpress.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.