an
groups-icon

A Few Issues

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Jacob Stoffer
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello,

I would just like to start off by saying that I am really enjoying the theme I purchased from you guys. It was a little weird at first to get used to, but I’m starting to get the hang of it.

The site I’ve been working on is just about ready to launch and I encountered a problem when creating a start to finish test account.

After creating an account and setting up a profile (or rather a “listing” as its called with this theme), if I attempt to view the profile I only see a screen saying “View Members.” I can go into my profile and edit it, but I cannot view any profiles even the example ones.

I tried to fix this by changing the type of membership the account had. I figured that maybe some permissions were not configured correctly, but this is not the case. Is there a setting in the listing manager that I missed?

I’ve attached a screen shot to this post to help show what I mean.

Thanks for any help in advance. I really love the work you’ve done and I look forward to sharing stories about my sites success with others.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    June 11, 2018 at 3:56 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    June 13, 2018 at 10:30 am

Views

Replies