an
groups-icon

2checkout Users Response needed

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Ronald Purgatorio
    0 points
    Beginner

Brand new website – and using 2checkout as my payment gateway. 1st order came through but nothing populated in order manager for me to see what customer ordered. Had to call him. The 2checkout people are telling me its something built in our shopper theme shopping cart. This is their response.
    Hello,

I have reviewed the screenshot and it shows that you are currently using a third party shopping cart provider. It seems that they do not pass the product information tio us and all we do is bill the buyer. All product information for the order should be stored on your shopping cart account. Please feel free to reopen this ticket for further assiatnce.

Thank you for contacting 2Checkout and have a great day!

Best regards,

This is hard for me to believe that everyone is having this same issue. Can someone give me an idea what you might be doing that I am not? Worked with Mark on this but with no solution. I need to make sure I see exactly what been ordered since i have over 100 products and sizes(attributes).

May 29, 2015 at 12:07 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 29, 2015 at 2:35 am
  • Ronald Purgatorio
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 29, 2015 at 3:07 am

Views

Replies