Directory Theme

• Bernie Bernie

CSV Upload question

Mark I have an interest in using Turbo CSV which I am told will create categories and tags based on the upload. They have a bit of a disclaimer about ..

• Adam Adam

What Will Happen? User Signs Up for Listing Package at $0.00, then Price Change

Hi all, We will be offering our Pro listing package at $0.00 for the first few days of our website launch. This package is set at 60 days. My thought ..

• Harold Harold

zoom revisited with code

I think I found the code that controls the search zoom – If it is would anyone be able to tell me which part to change for a zoom of about 12. m..

• Harold Harold

map zoom

After I do do a search for a business i get a list that shows no problem. When I push the map button , the location pin shows up with no zoom ( entire..

• Jack Jack

Static Page

How do I link to the home page from a static page that I create?..

• Jack Jack

Directory Categories

Hello, My directory categories on my homepage do not direct me to where the listings are. So under casual dining it shows there is 2 listings but when..

• Kiran Kiran

Taxonomy Issues not able to append a Packae

I have created a taxonomy field, added two packages for this, now i would like to add third package(Assign To Package) to the taxonomy field. it wont ..

• richard richard

directoypress to responsive directory – not getting it.

OK.. i bought the responsive theme thinging it was a child theme of directorypress, i just get to use directorypress in a responsive design. Nope, its..

• garry garry

Comments in Responsive on directory listing not working

I am having the following problems with Directory Press responsive theme in the area of Listing comments. Using Internet Explorer, when a customer is ..

• Harry Harry

Article Widget on Index page

How can I add a widget with list of articles on Home page? I don’t need to show all these folders with categories, instead I would prefer to sho..

• Garrett Garrett

Membership restricted access?

Hi everyone, What I would like to do is have a directory created. Where say the front page has listings displayed in the demo, but when clicking the l..

• Carlo Carlo

directorypress and schema.org

Hi some questions please: – is directorypress responsive html5 ready? so can i use schema markup? – can i use yoast seo with this? –..

• Hugo Hugo

Category Icon size problem

Hello, I have a problem with the Category Icon size, I want a small icon on my homepage, just like the example pages see the attached example.png. Bec..

• Glenn Glenn

Pagination on the Home Page

Hey Mark, I have added the Recent Listings home page widget and set the query string to &orderby=date&order=DESC&posts_per_page=10. I have..

• Nathan Nathan

Setting Up "City" in Advanced Search

How do I go about setting up a “City” select box in the Advanced Search. Do I first need to Pre-define specific cities in my area? If so, ..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team