Directory Theme

• Gerry Gerry

Is it possible to have the listing under a category?

Is it possible to have the listing under a category for example domain.com/category/subcategory/listing-title..

• Gerry Gerry

Short Code removing hyperlink

The short codes used in listings is great, but many of them [TITLE] for example is always hyperlinked, any way to remove the hyperlink from a short co..

• Arlindo Arlindo

How to display the price in sticker.png?

How do I stop the form on this image? Picture attached …..

• JD JD

[Shortcode] in Sidebar

The responsive theme is great for customizations with shortcodes. I tried using the [SOCIAL] short code in a sidebar and it doesn’t seem to work..

• Robert Robert

Slider Settings

I added the slider that came with the theme and do not see where I can change the speed or the transition. Anyone know how?..

• Gerry Gerry

Bug in Responsive WordPress Themes: Single Post (single.php)

In the code you have: /* ============================================================================= LOAD PAGE TEMPLATE ============================..

• Mike Mike

Adding a Listing Image

How do I enable a User to add one listing image with their listing...

• Gerry Gerry

4.1 Has Caused Plugin To Disappear From Admin

Call me crazy but I think 4.1 has caused plugins to disappear from the admin menu?..

• Mike Mike

New Versions

How do I know that a new version is ready – is this automatically notified in admin somewhere?..

• Jo Jo

DirectoryPress with AuctionPress

I’ve searched for this in the forums but can’t find what I’m looking for exactly – I hope I’m not asking a repeat questi..

• Jo Jo

Paypal callback

Hi Mark, Using Paypal, payment is taken and the order shows in the back end but when you’re returned to the callback page it says ‘Paypal ..

• Gerry Gerry

Great Job Mark

Hey Mark just thought I would let you know that you are doing a great job on the new theme and many thanks for all the support you give our community ..

• Darren Darren

Advanced Search Responsive DP

Searching by zipcode using the advanced search issue. If search for a category in the “60002” zipcode for instance, I get results for R..

• David David

Menu Navigation Links

When I add dropdowns to my menu navigation (sub items) then the main link above those dropdowns will not work, you simply can’t click it to head..

• Gerry Gerry

Custom Import Export Plugin or Script

I’m loving this latest version and all the support from the community here. But in all honesty I am having a real issue that I have to be able t..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team