Directory Theme

• Nathan Nathan

Dumb Question

Does anyone know where I can find the wp_posts database table so that I can manually go in a delete some information?..

• Steven Steven

4.3 Update – ?

@ Mark – I am just wondering when or approximately the date the update will come out with the enhancement changes?..

• Radek Radek

ShrinkTheWeb – Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION

Hi, I have this warning: Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /data/web/virtuals/50612/vi..

• Paul Paul

Featured/Highlighted Post in Widget

Hi Would like to check if we can create a widget that retrieve only Featured/Highlighted listings rather than just recently added listing. is there an..

• Daniela Daniela

where is the second headline from

Hello, I would like to get rid of the second headline – cannot see how. Or combine those two. See attachment. Where can the fonts be changed (po..

• Hugo Hugo

looks like the "readmore" ins't working or I don't get it work

Hello, Can someone please help me because I can’t get the readmore on my blog working. it is about this one […] Regards,..

• Hugo Hugo

Category Icon view problem

Hello, Is it also possible to get a full the view of the icon? when I set it to full page it is shown totally. But when I switch it back to inline it ..

• Charles Charles

Does the demo of the responsive directorytheme use the current version?

Hi, I saw a video with some features that I can’t see in the demo version of the new responsive directorythene. Does the demo of the responsive ..

• Steven Steven

Enhancement Issues

I have included several enhancements with my premium listing package and for some reason it does not say included when going to the submission page of..

• Paul Paul

Fonts in DirectoryTheme

Hi guys, anyone knows how to change the fonts in directory press? or do i need to do it through the CSS?..

• Phil Phil

User Photo Problem

Hey guys, Not sure if I should be asking support here or with the author of the User Photo plugin. I’m using Responsive Directory Theme v4.2 and..

• Ken Ken

Anti-Spam for Submissions

DirectoryPress v7.14 WordPress 3.6 Is there a better solution for controlling spam submissions than requiring a login? Once I began requiring a login ..

• JD JD

Directory/Site Serach

Currently the search box doesn’t show blog posts in the search results. I added the “search everything” wordpress plugin and it stil..

• JESSE JESSE

Create Revenue from DirectoryPress Postings Themselves

Hi all, It seems like most people aim to earn membership revenue from people/organizations that submit directory listings to the site. I am actually i..

• Bernie Bernie

Search Question

Could someone please clarify for me: With the responsive directory theme 4.2 if I remove the category search in the header, what exactly does the othe..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team