Coupon Theme

• Justin Justin

Restrict Page unless they have a membership

Two part question: 1) How do I force a visitor to chose a membership package in order to register. Currently they can register and it doesn’t pr..

• Praveen Praveen

How to put twitter share button inside coupon

How to embed twitter button inside each coupons, so that i takes the coupon url automatically...

• David David

Search box in header

Does anyone know how to do this? TIA! p.s. Not really a .php coder. :-/..

• Mostafa Mostafa

Listing Page Display

Hello, I wanna the correct code for Listing Page Display on couponpress theme responsive..

• slvester slvester

i codes import

i try to import coupons with icodes plugin why its not save for each category its importing without any category..

• Chue Chue

How to add text description to custom fields and custom Taxonomies?

How to add text description to custom fields and custom Taxonomies? I see that for the Store Taxonomy, I can add text such as [STORE text=”More ..

• David David

How To Add Search Bar To Header Area

I’ve seen a few similar type of posts, but nothing really direct. How do I add a search bar in my header area? Is there an easy way? I do like t..

• Praveen Praveen

Modal window help needed!

Hi Mark, I was able to trigger the modal window once the coupon button is clicked. But im not able to call the data like coupon code, affiliate link i..

• Kristian Kristian

Change link structure

Hi Mark Is it possible to change the links from: www.domain.com/coupon/great-offer-for-you to www.domain.com/rabatkoder/great-offer-for-you (localized..

• Tendeka Daniel Tendeka Daniel

how to make coupons in responsive theme sticky..

• Kristian Kristian

How do I activate the coupons?

Hi Mark This might be a stupid qustions, but I haven’t been able to figure out, how to show the “click to reveal” link/button after ..

• YAEL YAEL

List coupons expire today or in few days

Hello How to have list in widget or in page of coupons expire today or in 7 days .. Thanks a lot !..

• Lisette Lisette

GD Star rating space ( )

Between the gd star images there’s a space added ( ). Is there a way to get rid of it? I already looked at the file called class_white_labe..

• Stephen Stephen

Important Tweak for header.php

If you are using the Better WordPress Security plugin your users my not be able to login after registering if you have the ‘Hide’ function..

• Kusum Kusum

Fix Needed

Hi Mark I am using the Grid Layout for the Recent Listing (Navigation > Display Setting > Home Page > Layout & Objects). The Width of the..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team