Coupon Theme

• Ryder Ryder

Breadcrumbs not displaying properly

I have a coupon setup in parent categories like this: -Services -Business Services -Web Hosting For some reason the breadcrumbs are appearing like thi..

• David David

Menu Help Please :) Current page

Hi gang… The current page is always highlighted. Is there a way to stop this action from happening with CSS? I want the highlighted action only ..

• Eliane Eliane

Use a additional shortcodes plugin

Hi, is it possible to use a additional Shortcodes plugin for example make boxes? Thabks for your help..

• Crystal Crystal

Category Shortcode

Is there a shortcode that can target specific coupon categories or stores? Thanks...

• Jasper Jasper

Linking to store page or straight to advertiser from coupon image

Hi all I have a question regarding the linking possibilities in the Responsive Coupon Theme. Most voucher sites link to the store page with the variou..

• Brian Brian

Content Layouts: Print Layout?

I need to make changes to the layout of printed coupons. It appears to me that regardless of how I change the layout of the listing page, a printed co..

• Lisette Lisette

Listing display style

There’s an option for visitors to switch between grid and list on the store page. Is this also available on the front page?..

• Jasper Jasper

Which file to edit these words?

Hi all I want to edit some terminology and fonts inside my listings template. I am using the Responsive Coupon Theme. The problem is I can’t fin..

• naweed naweed

Show review on store page

Hi, with couponpress, I was able to write a review on the taxonomy store page. With the new responsive coupon theme, the review that I write are no mo..

• Crystal Crystal

Remove link from [STORE]

Hi, is there a way to display the store name without the hyperlink? Thanks in advance for your help...

• slvester slvester

icodes customise the Imported Coupon title

how to customise the Imported Coupon title/description from icodes At the moment I have many of pages (coupons) that carry the same title tag. For exa..

• David David

How to re-order the conpons in the same store

Hi, In the same store, there are 1-2 coupons are more popular, I want to list it at the top, there are some coupons which are not so popular or have l..

• Aaron Aaron

4.7 Expiry Setup Issues

Updated to 4.7 and it appears the expiry options have completely changed. The way it worked in 4.6 was perfect, now I have: Coupon Start Date Coupon E..

• naweed naweed

(Urgent) Revert back to old theme

Hi, I have upgraded to the new responsive coupon theme. How can I revert back to couponpress? When I activate couponpress, the coupons have disappear..

• naweed naweed

Cannot upgrate couponpress to responsive theme

Hi, I cannot upgrade my couponpress theme to responsive coupon theme. The coupons are being imported as posts instead of coupons. Anyone know how to u..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team