Coupon Theme

• Danilo Danilo

Saving Coupon Code and Link

Hello, For some reason coupon code and link get not saved when -inserted via frontend. Even if i modify it. Nothing happens. While if i create the new..

• Dharmendra Dharmendra

How Create a popup window for subscribe now form

Hi, i want to create a popup window for the subscribe now widget. How to create so?..

• Angus Angus

Stores

So this is going to be another ‘stupid’ question, but i can’t find an answer anywhere. Could someone enlighten me as to how a user w..

• sandeep sandeep

CSV Import option

Hi i Have downloaded Responsive coupon theme, and installed it on my website. Now i am not getting CSV import option in admin. I an only see import co..

• Dave Dave

Have some merchants Skimlinks and some Normal Affiliate Links?

Hey Mark and guys, Setup the old couponpress theme before and looking to setup the site from scratch with responsive coupon theme, presume this new th..

• Kamal Goyal Kamal Goyal

Related Coupons and Stores

How to enable related coupons on listing page and stores on store page based on cateogry? theme: Coupon Responsive Site: http://hindcoupons.com..

• sandeep sandeep

Are there any videos for responsive Coupon theme?

Hi I want to start a coupon website. are there some video tutorial for responsive coupon theme. i can only get videos for responsive directory theme...

• Stephen Stephen

Skimlinks Question with CSV

I can’t seem to figure out where prepend and append our skimlinks url. Should it be attached to the URL or to the link column in the CSV being i..

• Jasper Jasper

Listings view on homepage – is there option for a coupon pop up button

Hi My site is www.shoppingdeals4u.com, I am using the responsive coupon theme. Nice moment earlier this week when I had my first conversion but itR..

• Robert Robert

Mailing List – Replace Background Image

I created a background image that I wish to use in the newsletter widget. I replaced one of the images: wp-content/themes/CP42/framework/img/forms/mai..

• Jennifer Jennifer

Slider on Child Theme

And Do you know how i can set up the slider ? i have the child theme (green one with the first name start with a ” P” ) how can i get it t..

• Praveen Praveen

Disable breadcrumbs on all pages

Hi, How to disable breadcrumbs on all pages?..

• Víctor Víctor

Shortcode for Popular Coupons (Most Viewed))

Hey guys! I would like to create a page and sort the coupons by popular or most viewed. Is there any shortcode for this I have tried with [LISTINGS or..

• Jennifer Jennifer

turn coupons in to catagory

In my Icodes.us I have it set to all my coupons can be in a catagory. But I don’t know how to do that in the theme. I’m using the green ch..

• Gangadhar Gangadhar

How can I add Store name in Store Page?

Hello, How can I add store name in store page. Example: Store name: Amazon Need to add Amazon instead of Search Results. Thanks...

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team