Classifieds Theme

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Classifieds Theme

• HANNA HANNA

Remove the big space in header

1- I have added a .png logo the header went to half of the page even thought when i reside the logo it is still taking a lot of space how i can fix th..

• Rashed Rashed

How to load of dummy data ?

Hi, The classified theme comes with dummy data. Do you know how i can import it? I do not get an option to load the dummy data when i activate the the..

• Rashed Rashed

Design Setup->Pre defined Colors messes up header background

Hi, Has anyone used the Design Setup->Pre defined Colors option? When i try and change my theme to one of the pre-defined colours e.g. ‘green..

• Rashed Rashed

Asking price and Premium ribbon not showing

Hi, I am on version 5.4 on wordpress 3.7. My Asking price ribbon and Premium ribbon seems to have disappeared. Any clues where they went or how i can ..

• Mike Mike

Account Image

Can a User add their account image under the “my-account” section?..

• Rashed Rashed

Hide Sub-Category from Home Page

Hi, simple question: Is it possible to hide the sub-categories from the home-page? Thanks, Prince Rashed..

• Alain Alain

Radius search question ?

On the advance search zip code search… what the “auto” mean? Its for all distance ?..

• Rashed Rashed

Toolbox: Bulk Category Import

Hi, For example, I have 2 categories. 1. Beauty and 2. Business. Each have sub-categories. How do i use this tool? the instructions are not clear. Do ..

• Brian Brian

Hiding contact for non-registered users

I am running a private listing site with the responsive classifieds theme, and i want to display the listings to the public, but i do not want them to..

• Victor Manuel Victor Manuel

Very slow webpage

Hello friends, Im having too many problems with my page speed, now I have around 300.000 products inside, and w3 cache running o my wordpress, so for ..

• Aube Aube

Home Page category display won't go away!

Hi I’m working with reposive classifieds theme which i’ve configured to show 3 of home page “widgets” as attached – goog..

• Mike Mike

Recnt Activity Log Not Working

My Recent activity log is not working. Does this feature need switching on? If so how?..

• Jonathan Jonathan

Replacing nicedit with ckeditor or wordpress editor – Please help

Hi, Is there anyone that can assist or guide me how to replace the current niceditor (text editor) in responsive themes with either ckeditor or wordpr..

• Tomasz Tomasz

Carousel problems

I have a front page carousel set to display featured listings, I entered the query string: meta_value=yes&meta_key=featured. The problem I’m..

• Tomasz Tomasz

View All Listings page by page not working

Hello, I am having a problem with page by page button links. When somebody clicks on the View All Listings from the top of category list on the homepa..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team