Classifieds Theme

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Classifieds Theme

• Tomasz Tomasz

Carousel problems

I have a front page carousel set to display featured listings, I entered the query string: meta_value=yes&meta_key=featured. The problem I’m..

• Tomasz Tomasz

View All Listings page by page not working

Hello, I am having a problem with page by page button links. When somebody clicks on the View All Listings from the top of category list on the homepa..

• Richard Richard

Manual on shortcodes

Is there a manual about the use of shortcodes?..

• Mike Mike

Map Not Populating States

I have set up the self populating map function. On my advanced search form the States field does not populate when new states are added. What settings..

• Emil Emil

First image not showing.

When I used Amazon import to get data for my website. – The first image is not showing correctly. Here’s a sample of image issue. http://w..

• Brian Brian

Using Plugins for events not working

I love these responsive themes,and am admittedly a newbie to WordPress and these responsive themes…. I am trying to add a community events calen..

• Ann Ann

Google Maps Not Displaying

I am using the Responsive Classifieds Theme and having problems getting Google Maps to display. I have posted the screen shots showing that I have act..

• sumanto sumanto

how to display a list of categories?

how to display a list of categories ?..

• stefan stefan

RSS from add ? in ( Responsive themes )

Hello, I wonder if anyone knows how I get rss feed from ads, so I can publish them as flow on facebook and twitter. Have tried to put in a widget but ..

• Mike Mike

5.3 or 5.2??

Having installed the update from 5.2 to 5.3 my version indicator remains 5.2?? Also the log error is still prevalent. How do I otherwise check that th..

• Diego Agustín Diego Agustín

Responsive classified theme problems in wp 3.6.1

Hello I got a problem with RCT ver 5.2 in wp 3.6.1. The first install in 3.6.1 I got problems with Advanced search setting in admin where i cant add, ..

• Tomasz Tomasz

Featured category jumping

Hello Is it possible to have the featured category listings change in a different way, such that it doesn’t make all other non featured listing ..

• Krista Krista

advanced search not finding anything

Hi… I’m unable to submit this into the Responsive classifieds forum using this New Post button. Am I the only one that’s having trou..

• Rashed Rashed

Problem setting up Paypal payments

Hi, I recently purchased the classified responsive theme. I am also trying to setup the paypal to work but no luck. – I have a Callback page created..

• Chris Chris

Coupon Hook on Payent Modal Pop Up

Hi folks! I’m wondering if there is a hook that I can write a function in my child theme to add a link in the modal popup at checkout? I have at..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team