General Discussion

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion

• Dan Dan

ShopperPress Product Images

I cannot get the images to show on the product page. I’ve uploaded them via wordpress, etc. Not sure why they do not appear? Any ideas? http://k..

• Jeffrey Jeffrey

How to Identify "Featured" listings from backend

As the topic suggests, I was wondering if there is an easier way to identifiy which of my listings are “Featured” when I am managing my &#..

• Tony Tony

I LOVE DIRECTORYPRESS

Just want to say how much I love this theme. You all have one great product. Cannot say enough great things about it. Thanks so much!!! Tony..

• David Harris David Harris

Forum tweak requests.

Can we have the edit post time limit extended a few minutes more, I like to correct spelling mistakes etc, should be more careful I know but these thi..

• Henk Henk

Activating Banner-ad

I want to display a banner-ad in the banner-section (next to the logo) but the space is occupied by #menubar menu, so when activating the banner-ad it..

• Paul Paul

DirectoryPress Countrys

Hi in the directorypress is there a way to import a list of countrys instead of typing in one at a time, and if there is, does anybody know where i ca..

• Brandon Brandon

Menu Title Size and Center

I do not like how there is a empty space at end on Right Side. How do I get rid of it...

• James James

RSS Still available

Are RSS feeds of the forum threads still available? Jim..

• Nico Nico

Old Forum Posts

Where can we find the old forum posts, they contain a lot of tips & tricks. Can’t do without it when i begin from scratch (again)...

•  Wayne

Products question

Say I have a small and large item and I want to set up the pricing a small for $5 and a large for $10. How can I do that without adding each product s..

• Brandon Brandon

PHP Memory Limit

I need to know what amount is best for my Memory Limit. I was told by my Hosting company, my max is 256. Should I set the limit to 256. Is there any r..

•  Dirk

Different design

I would like to have only one side (_single.php) of a different design. how and where can I make the changes in the theme? For example no header or no..

• Ian Ian

Where to add profile picture?

I know it’s there somewhere but I can’t find it…..

• Andy Andy

Jobs Section

I’m looking for some help with coding on my site, unfortunately though, since the crash, the jobs section has gone. Can anybody recommend a solu..

•  Thomas

FTP Issues

I am having issues on my mac, however I will say I am not at all familiar with FTP. I dragged the unzipped theme folder from my computer to the ‘..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team