General Discussion

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion

• Andy Andy

Templates & Multisite

I’m running multisite, the themes I am using are DirectoryPress, EmployeePress & ClassifiedsPress. All three sites need to have the same app..

•  Luis

Blog – Error 404

Hi Guys, I went to jump onto my blog segment of my website (previously working just fine) and my articles show up on the blog page, however when I go ..

•  Jason

my license key changed why?

So I tried logging in today to PPress website (this one) and it said wrong login, so I reset my password and logged in. Then I went to my account and ..

• Dean Dean

As Admin I want to see all the messages sent between users

Is this possible? And does it send a notification email to listing owners that they got a message?..

• rozikin rozikin

Additional Tab Display

Hi, I have been using the only one “Tab Display” on the Active Home Page Objects. And I need to have additional one Tab. Any help please....

•  Jason

Grid based theme?

I’d like to have my theme be grid based and not rely on the max of 3 columns. This way I can have content span as many columns as I want. Has an..

• Danielle Danielle

Business listing profile page tweak help

Hello all, I wanted to ask- on the business listing profile page – how do i get rid of the drop shadow on the title? And How do I change the bac..

• Andy Andy

Installing themes to Multisite

Hi, Can anyone one tell the simpliest way to install PP themes to my WordPress multisite. I have purchased the V.I.P theme package so have all the PP ..

• Richard Bonk Richard Bonk

Business Plan – Why do you need one?

As a business advisor, I have met many new and existing businesses and one thing that become apparent was that the successful businesses had a very st..

• Adrian Adrian

Ranomising featured listings on home page

FAO: Mark Hi Mark, sorry to hear about the Database crash and well done for getting the site back up with this great updated look. I had a topic which..

• Brandon Brandon

Yoast WordPress SEO – Sub Categories

I just noticed none of my Sub Categories have TITLES. Is this normal. Every other page has the TITLE..

•  Aaron

No photo option for customer submission

When a customer goes to submit a coupon page it has no option to include a photo??? If they then go to manage my coupons their coupons don’t app..

• Narender Kumar Narender Kumar

Importance of background image

Hello, Just want to ask you guys, by your experience what kind of a background image one should have. Plain color or an image. I know all are Big Dadd..

•  Jason

Where are the free Child themes?

There used to be free child themes for download but I can’t find them anymore. What happened to them? I am looking for the magic roundabout chil..

• Richard Bonk Richard Bonk

Guide – What theme to use?

I often find that many people are not clear on what theme to use for their website so I have decided to give little bit of clarification. DirectoryPre..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team