General Discussion

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion

• Richard Bonk Richard Bonk

Business Plan – Why do you need one?

As a business advisor, I have met many new and existing businesses and one thing that become apparent was that the successful businesses had a very st..

• Adrian Adrian

Ranomising featured listings on home page

FAO: Mark Hi Mark, sorry to hear about the Database crash and well done for getting the site back up with this great updated look. I had a topic which..

• Brandon Brandon

Yoast WordPress SEO – Sub Categories

I just noticed none of my Sub Categories have TITLES. Is this normal. Every other page has the TITLE..

•  Aaron

No photo option for customer submission

When a customer goes to submit a coupon page it has no option to include a photo??? If they then go to manage my coupons their coupons don’t app..

• Narender Kumar Narender Kumar

Importance of background image

Hello, Just want to ask you guys, by your experience what kind of a background image one should have. Plain color or an image. I know all are Big Dadd..

•  Jason

Where are the free Child themes?

There used to be free child themes for download but I can’t find them anymore. What happened to them? I am looking for the magic roundabout chil..

Guide – What theme to use?

I often find that many people are not clear on what theme to use for their website so I have decided to give little bit of clarification. DirectoryPre..

Add WP menus to sidebar

The PremiumPress themes come with range of their own widgets, but unfortunately these might not offer the functionality some might require – one..

• Clive Clive

Automatic uploading of a photo – how did it happen?

I have just entered someone’s details for them through the front end of my DirectoryPress website for them to register as a member. When I compl..

• Danielle Danielle

How do you emotionally connect to get listings?

Hello everyone! I wanted to get your opinions- how do you emotionally connect with your users/businesses so that they take the step and sign up & ..

• Paul Paul

Claim Listing

Hi I have directorypress and had a message from a user who wants to claim a listing. He said he tried but it wouldent let him claim it. What do I have..

• Harry Harry

Follow or nofollow links

Can anyone inform me what the latest on follow or nofollow links is and which should be used in the current Penguin/Panda/Polar Bear or any animal beg..

• Pablo Pablo

Upgrade DP version to 7.1.4

Hi! I actually have a site with DP 7.1.3. I want to upgrade it to DP 7.1.4 but I’m woried, because I’ve done a lot of changes in my site, ..

• Mark Mark

Customer Uploads

Classified Theme – does anyone know where the PDF’s are supposed to display themselves? I am getting uploaded PDFs going to the proper fol..

• Maria Leda Maria Leda

half slider not showing font text

My second slider does not show text. What is wrong? I adjust the font colors but it still doesn’t show..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team