General Discussion

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion

•  Crystal

Category and Tag Page- No widget area?

Hello, I have Comparison Press. I noticed on the Category page and Tag page, no widgets show up. I don’t like how the category page (and tag pag..

• Pablo Pablo

Realtorpress: Custom field List Type

I wanna know how to setup the advanced search to find a property according to its value of the field “List type”? I noticed that when I ch..

•  kojo

Cannot import products from amazon into shopperpress

I cannot seem to import any products from amazon into wordpress no matter what I do I get this error message: We did not find any matches for your req..

• Monique Monique

faq pages not found

Hello i’ve created FAQ pages Each time i call the page , i’ve a page not found thanks..

•  John

Invalid License Key??

Hi, Just tired logging & had to reset my pasword. Downloaded shopperpress, went ot install it. Put my license key in and I get: The license key yo..

• Mark Fail Mark Fail

New Responsive Directory Theme

Hi Guys In light of recent server issues and emails daily from people requesting responsive themes for PPT, i have decided to merge WLT and create a n..

• Monique Monique

no result whan search by category

Hello i don’t get result when i search by category when i search in search bar but whan i click on a catégory in the list of categories it work..

• Youri Youri

Mass Emailer- NEED HELP!

Hi all, Man, I need a mass-emailer. I downloaded Send Blaster but not sure how to use it. Can you guys tell me what exactly is a “smtp” an..

• Angel Angel

How to Import data from Affiliates.. need help :(

Hi guys. its meeh angel. I already import the amazon items. and now , im trying to import data from CLICKBANK. can i import 2 -3 affiliates at the sam..

• Pablo Pablo

How to hide or change theme name

I am a “realtorpress” customer and was wondering how to hide or change the default “wp-content/themes/realtorpress” path in th..

• Laurent Laurent

Widget archives on DirectoryPress

Hello Please, I would like to add a widget archives on my DirectoryPress (7.1.4), but I don’t find this solution in the menu. Thanks by advance ..

• Curtis Curtis

Suggestions for Custom Taxonomies and Categories

I’m building a truck parts website right now. The end goal is for customers to select a year, make and model of truck. And then view the differe..

• Richard Richard

Price field problem

I noticed that users of my classified site have problems with the price field. Instead of a price of 6,99 a price is often publiced as 699,00. I don&#..

• Angel Angel

LICENSE KEY CHANGE… but its INVALID KEY upon keying to installed themes

Hi mark. email: angelo@bizbureau.sg I thought is a themes problem. so i download it today. but when i try to key the new LICENSE KEY. ‘Invalid l..

• Andy Andy

Templates & Multisite

I’m running multisite, the themes I am using are DirectoryPress, EmployeePress & ClassifiedsPress. All three sites need to have the same app..

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team